View Single Post
Old 10-20-2009, 09:00 AM   #13
ahi
Wizard
ahi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ahi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ahi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ahi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ahi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ahi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ahi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ahi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ahi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ahi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ahi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: none
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jellby View Post
Yes, I remember is what quite strange at first. Here is the source for this book. (As a bonus, note the line numbers are not selected when selecting text in Acrobat Reader.) I found this package when looking for a way of getting verse line wraps as in page 24 of the pdf (line 9).
Thanks, Jellby. That's not bad. I'll check out the source.

Yesterday I eventually opted to use the package dramatist for preparing színjáték, as I was unable to use technica together with memoir, and I also had no luck getting descent drama/play formatting at a 6" paper size.

Though technica is certainly compelling... so I'll revisit it. I just hope it has better internationalization (or at least readily exposed ways to compensate for the lack thereof) than dramatist. Trying to set the language to Hungarian via babel, I had all sorts of untranslated strings and even weird artefacts left where no text should have appeared at all.

- Ahi
ahi is offline   Reply With Quote