View Single Post
Old 07-24-2009, 09:20 PM   #11
zelda_pinwheel
zeldinha zippy zeldissima
zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: eb1150 & is that a nook in her pocket, or she just happy to see you?
Quote:
Originally Posted by swr2408018 View Post
I'm able to get the page-template working up to a point:
a) The books pages appear properly with a reserved space for a header
b) I can assign text to the header region
c) Said text only appears on the first page, not on subsequent pages made with the same template and page master

I can put the fragments I used to get this much working on the thread if there's interest. Does anyone know to make the text appear on all pages made from the same template?

Steve
i'd be interested to see your code. i've not played with the page template at all so far but i'd like to take a look at it.
zelda_pinwheel is offline   Reply With Quote