View Single Post
Old 05-03-2017, 02:39 PM   #14
Doitsu
Grand Sorcerer
Doitsu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Doitsu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Doitsu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Doitsu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Doitsu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Doitsu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Doitsu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Doitsu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Doitsu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Doitsu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Doitsu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle PW2
I looks like my Java version wasn't up-to-date, but even after installing the latest Java version, I couldn't reproduce your bug.

Quote:
Originally Posted by jackie_w View Post
Calbre is installed in the default location, C:\Program Files\Calibre2
I'm assuming that you installed the 64bit Calibre version and that you're using a 64bit Windows 10 machine. If not this might be 32bit Calibre/Windows issue.

Quote:
Originally Posted by jackie_w View Post
P.S. I know very little about Java other than to run an update when I get a notification.
I don't know anything about Java either.

I'm afraid I can't help you with your problem, since I can't reproduce it. However, since you appear to be a much better Python programmer than me and the plugin code is really very simple, you might be able to locate the problem yourself.

Try to comment out the following sections in main.py:

1. lines 154-157

Code:
                    if iswindows:
                        drive_letter = os.getenv("SystemDrive")    
                        line = re.sub(drive_letter, 'C^',  line)
                        line = re.sub(drive_letter.lower(), 'C^',  line)
and lines 191 and 192

Code:
                    if iswindows:
                        filename = os.path.basename(re.sub('C^', drive_letter, filename))
There's a very slim chance that these changes might fix the problem, but I'm not overly optimistic about it.

It that doesn't work, uncomment the above sections and insert the following line after line #219

Code:
                    error_messages.append((filepath, linenumber, err_code, message))
                    QMessageBox.information(self.gui, "Debug", "filepath: " + str(filepath) + '\n' + "linenumber: " + str(linenumber) + '\n' + "err_code: " + str(err_code) + '\n' + "message: " + str(message))
Then report the output.

BTW, I got:

Code:
filepath: OEBPS/Text/Section0001.xhtml
linenumber: 10
err_code: FATAL(RSC-016)
message: Section0001.xhtml Line: 10 Col: 29 FATAL(RSC-016): Fatal Error while parsing file 'The element type "b" must be terminated by the matching end-tag "</b>".'.
and

Code:
filepath: OEBPS/Text/Section0001.xhtml
linenumber: None
err_code: ERROR(RSC-005)
message: Section0001.xhtml ERROR(RSC-005): Error while parsing file 'The element type "b" must be terminated by the matching end-tag "</b>".'.
Doitsu is offline   Reply With Quote