View Single Post
Old 10-28-2013, 07:32 PM   #674
At_Libitum
Addict
At_Libitum ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.At_Libitum ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.At_Libitum ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.At_Libitum ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.At_Libitum ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.At_Libitum ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.At_Libitum ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.At_Libitum ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.At_Libitum ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.At_Libitum ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.At_Libitum ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: KyBook
If I may make a request, from the comment regarding custom columns I understand this area to be in development? If so, would you consider extending this to the standard 'columns/categories' as well?

the reason is I would like to remove the languages category from both the web and feed output but don't want to empty the info in Calibre to have COPS suppressing the language category. And I might want to add for instance the Publisher category.
At_Libitum is offline   Reply With Quote