View Single Post
Old 03-01-2013, 06:08 PM   #83
ATDrake
Wizzard
ATDrake ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ATDrake ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ATDrake ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ATDrake ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ATDrake ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ATDrake ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ATDrake ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ATDrake ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ATDrake ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ATDrake ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ATDrake ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle 2 International, Sony PRS-T1, BlackBerry PlayBook, Acer Iconia
This is why I keep a separate account (more than one, actually) primarily for freebie-getting purposes. The things which go on my main account are basically just selected "official" stuff and things I would be genuinely pleased to see show up as official publisher promos had they still been in print. Everything else gets dumped to the slushpile collection bin or the general promo hoard.

As for the question of permanently deleting stuff, I'm personally a hoarder and wouldn't in most cases, but if you're fairly sure you're never going to bother with the titles involved, go ahead and do it (though you may want to keep stripped download copies out of sheer morbid curiosity in case it later turns out something or other is a word-of-mouth gem or so-bad-it's-hilarious-must-"read").
ATDrake is offline   Reply With Quote