View Single Post
Old 01-15-2013, 02:09 AM   #104
applesauce
Addict
applesauce ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.applesauce ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.applesauce ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.applesauce ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.applesauce ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.applesauce ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.applesauce ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.applesauce ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.applesauce ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.applesauce ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.applesauce ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: kindle oasis
Quote:
Originally Posted by orlok View Post
Looks like you have seriously underestimated your reading capacity if your target for this year is only 50 books, and you are already at 11 read half way through January. At this rate you will have hit target by mid-March. What will you do for the rest of the year ?
I am hoping that is so, but there is a couple of things there. I tend to read tombstones and these where all between 350 and 450 pages and VERY easy reading. Add in I have MS and can lose my ability to read for weeks at a time and my stubborn refusal to finish anything I start. This is made even worse by my reluctance to read what I am not loving can drag a book out for ages when I strike one I do not love.

Annoying bad habits hey

Okay 90% done on Salems Lot so I am going to finish it today YEAH.

applesauce
applesauce is offline   Reply With Quote