View Single Post
Old 10-12-2012, 12:39 PM   #477
twowheels
Wizard
twowheels ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.twowheels ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.twowheels ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.twowheels ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.twowheels ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.twowheels ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.twowheels ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.twowheels ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.twowheels ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.twowheels ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.twowheels ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Clara HD, iPad Pro 10", iPhone 15 Pro
Quote:
Originally Posted by neonbible View Post
Is it possible to have the chapter bar at the bottom of the screen (like on K3) instead of the time remaining, because seriously thats kind of stupid.
I dunno, I found the time remaining to be quite useful last night. I wanted to go to sleep, but seeing that I only have 15 minutes remaining in the book was a big help in deciding to just finish it. Otherwise it'd be at 99% having no idea whether that meant an hour or just minutes.
twowheels is offline   Reply With Quote