View Single Post
Old 10-08-2012, 06:14 PM   #4
Prestidigitweeze
Fledgling Demagogue
Prestidigitweeze ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Prestidigitweeze ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Prestidigitweeze ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Prestidigitweeze ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Prestidigitweeze ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Prestidigitweeze ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Prestidigitweeze ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Prestidigitweeze ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Prestidigitweeze ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Prestidigitweeze ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Prestidigitweeze ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Clara HD; Oasis 2; Aura HD; iPad Air; PRS-350; Galaxy S7.
I understand completely if you'd prefer to focus on books that haven't been uploaded by anyone. Thanks again for Elizabeth, and my apologies for bringing the second book up.

Eminent Victorians didn't show up in my search because it wasn't formatted for ePub.

About that: Correct me if I'm wrung (wring, wring!), but since the other version of E.V. was created long ago by Strether and wasn't uploaded in ePub format -- only PRC (mobi) and LRF -- it wouldn't be remiss of someone else to revisit the project if they liked, would it?

Now that I know your feelings, though, I'll check the entire library in every format before suggesting another book. Off I go to hunt down Six Analytical Studies as translated by Lytton S. (as you probably know, the prose is often compared to that of Woolf's later book, To the Lighthouse).

Last edited by Prestidigitweeze; 10-09-2012 at 02:29 AM.
Prestidigitweeze is offline   Reply With Quote