View Single Post
Old 09-15-2012, 05:00 AM   #52
m00min
Connoisseur
m00min ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.m00min ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.m00min ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.m00min ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.m00min ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.m00min ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.m00min ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.m00min ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.m00min ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.m00min ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.m00min ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPad / NST / Kobo
This seems like a good thread for me to add my first post

I use Eaglefiler for taking notes / organising information on my mac, it doesn't store files in a database so apparently doesn't suffer the slowdown you get when using something like Together, (I've not got that much stored in it yet so I can't verify this personally).

For iPhone notes I use Elements and sync the Eaglefiler files folder via Dropbox. As I mostly use plain text with markdown I can edit files I've created in Eaglefiler in Elements.
m00min is offline   Reply With Quote