View Single Post
Old 09-10-2012, 07:28 AM   #49
FlorenceArt
High Priestess
FlorenceArt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.FlorenceArt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.FlorenceArt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.FlorenceArt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.FlorenceArt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.FlorenceArt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.FlorenceArt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.FlorenceArt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.FlorenceArt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.FlorenceArt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.FlorenceArt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPad Pro 9.7, iPhone 6 Plus
I had a look at Circus Ponies Notebook, read a review here and even downloaded the demo version of the Mac App. I don't think this app is for me. It has a lot of things that I don't need, and I am afraid that the interface will be a hindrance for simple and quick note typing. In fact the review says it is comparable to Pages rather than to other note-taking apps. But for people who are trying to organize and index a lot of documents and material, it looks like an interesting app. Not cheap though, it's a shame they don't have a free evaluation version on the app store.
FlorenceArt is offline   Reply With Quote