View Single Post
Old 07-07-2012, 08:19 AM   #101
twobob
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°){ʇlnɐɟ ƃǝs}Týr
twobob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.twobob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.twobob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.twobob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.twobob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.twobob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.twobob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.twobob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.twobob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.twobob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.twobob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Location: uti gratia usura (Yao ying da ying; Mo ying da yieng)
Device: PW-WIFI|K5-3G+WIFI| K4|K3-3G|DXG|K2| Rooted Nook Touch
Quote:
Originally Posted by geekmaster View Post
What I would really like is to play audio and video with a single instance of a single program
Getting there old bean, Give me an idea what kind of audio you want chunking.

I have the harness for alsa happening. Might as well just ham something together that works then tidy it up after.

I would appreciate an idea of your vision of the audio. he talks about mp3 but that's possibly an issue - more 3rd party IP - so I'm thinking get some 8k wav stream happening and see how we go from there.

how will the data be piggybacked? are we appending it to the existing dataframes in some way? or am I to parse it out of something via perhaps ffmpeg and just side-by-side the two processes (I don't like the sound of that, screams "audio drift")

Okay well good to have you back Mr G. Any ideas gratefully accepted.
twobob is offline   Reply With Quote