View Single Post
Old 06-28-2012, 10:38 AM   #5
ficbot
Wizard
ficbot ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ficbot ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ficbot ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ficbot ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ficbot ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ficbot ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ficbot ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ficbot ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ficbot ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ficbot ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ficbot ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Paperwhite/iOS Kindle App
The built-in dictionary of the Kindle will do that. It just won't tell you that je farai is the future, j'ai fait is the past and so on.

On my old e-ink Kindle, I was able to download (I think I paid for it) a French-English translation dictionary. But it meant that if I wanted to use an English dictionary later, I had to manually change it back. The system recognized it as an English dictionary and not a French one so it did not automatically use it when I read French books.

If all you want it ferai=to do then you can do that with an e-ink Kindle.
ficbot is offline   Reply With Quote