View Single Post
Old 05-06-2012, 02:42 PM   #8
bgalbrecht
Wizard
bgalbrecht ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bgalbrecht ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bgalbrecht ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bgalbrecht ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bgalbrecht ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bgalbrecht ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bgalbrecht ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bgalbrecht ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bgalbrecht ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bgalbrecht ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bgalbrecht ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Nook Simple Touch, Kobo Glo HD, Kobo Clara HD, Kindle 4
Quote:
Originally Posted by Elfwreck View Post
Right now, I've got enough Bucks to jump to level 11, but if I do that, I'll get slammed with energy fees I can't yet match; I'm considering waiting 1 more cycle and building up energy before I make the level jump. I can't see that it matters to gain levels as fast as possible--I've got a long way before getting to level 15 no matter what I do.
In general, I think the best strategy seems to have at least 10 thorium reactors upgraded to your current level plus another 5 somewhere on the grid to use after an upgrade. You should be able to surge 5 reactors in the quick surge section and get your energy up to the amount needed by your population in a cycle or two, at which time, you can either use gifted population or surge a population asset. I think that it's OK to at a 5% bliss loss because your energy is too low. When you upgrade, level up all of your assets, otherwise they'll only be able to surge their minimum value even if they were upgraded at a lower level.
bgalbrecht is offline   Reply With Quote