View Single Post
Old 08-16-2005, 02:40 AM   #3
Colin Dunstan
Is papyrophobic!
Colin Dunstan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Colin Dunstan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Colin Dunstan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Colin Dunstan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Colin Dunstan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Colin Dunstan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Colin Dunstan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Colin Dunstan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Colin Dunstan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Colin Dunstan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Colin Dunstan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Dell Axim
Probably they do. But that's not a big deal as why should the sales person care how many times you received a discount in the past. I also ordered with Dell Small Business once and it worked very well. Guy was from India, very friendly, trying to sell me more than I needed, we talked about my job for a bit, and that was it. Next day another guy from Dell called, he was from the US, to verify my order. Three days later I had my order in the mail. They never called me again or bothered me with marketing questions. So it's seems rather save to share your phone and name with them.
Colin Dunstan is offline   Reply With Quote