View Single Post
Old 03-19-2012, 12:03 PM   #15
sadievan
Wizard
sadievan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sadievan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sadievan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sadievan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sadievan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sadievan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sadievan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sadievan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sadievan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sadievan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sadievan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Paperwhite 2, iPhone, Kindle Fire HD 6
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ms Pixie View Post
Maybe a silly question, but would the same thing apply for the iPad? I have not synced it yet, and on the iPhone I never updated the app dince I saw what happened to the pad app... That would be wonderul, if I can do a restore to the previous version! Im gonna try tonight! And thanks for the tip about saving some important previous versions in a back-up folder... Usually Im quite happy about updates and such but this one was a miss.

THANKS again for all your great advices Carol, they have been invaluable!!!
I don't have an iPad, but I imagine it would work the same. Good Luck. Glad I could help.

Carol
sadievan is offline   Reply With Quote