View Single Post
Old 02-13-2012, 05:30 PM   #13
joehill
joehill began at the beginning.

Device: iriver Story HD W-Fi
OK, you must be right, I didn't know that 1.25 version exist, but this has more sense... I suppose this one was the firmware version that my reader detected, and if it's not in iriver homepage maybe it's because it's not a final version and due this my reader froze... In any case this is a big mistake for iriver, users don't have any fault...

The iriver story HD is no longer sold in Spain, and I love this reader for its great screen resolution (because I love to read manga), and German shops or sellers don't sell to Spain (or they were quite expensive), so I bought one to the U.S. But now I see that this was not a good idea...

I have contacted to iriver's distributor in Spain and they will pick up the reader with no charge for me, but I don't know if they will make the reparation by themselves or will send it to Germany. And I don't know either if they have accepted to do this reparation due it's a known issue, or simply they haven't noticed that the reader wasn't bought in Europe... I'll know soon, and wish I do not charge much in case they consider that warranty doesn't cover the reparation of my reader...

I will tell you the end of the story... Thank you very much for all information you have given me

Last edited by joehill; 02-13-2012 at 05:35 PM.
joehill is offline   Reply With Quote