View Single Post
Old 06-07-2008, 07:05 PM   #8
bbusybookworm
Tech Junkie
bbusybookworm knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'bbusybookworm knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'bbusybookworm knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'bbusybookworm knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'bbusybookworm knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'bbusybookworm knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'bbusybookworm knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'bbusybookworm knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'bbusybookworm knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'bbusybookworm knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'bbusybookworm knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'

Device: iPad, MotoXStyle, OnePlusOne
Quote:
Originally Posted by vivaldirules View Post
These aren't epic novels, but they are massive tomes and I wish I had them as ebooks:

OED - don't we all wish we could have this as a usable (searchable) ebook
The OED and others are available at Fictionwise as Mobi and MS Reader files.

Unfortunately that wouldn't work on your sony. But they are still searchable on the desktop.

In fact a good dictionary and a thesaurus is a must have on my list of books to get, once I recover from the hole that buying the Gen3 put in my funds .
My only wish is that the gen3 would let you search for a specific word and not just look one up.

But they'll probably fix that first for the kindle (If its not already there)
bbusybookworm is offline   Reply With Quote