View Single Post
Old 01-23-2012, 12:55 PM   #48
Lode
Zealot
Lode is a jewel in the roughLode is a jewel in the roughLode is a jewel in the roughLode is a jewel in the roughLode is a jewel in the roughLode is a jewel in the roughLode is a jewel in the roughLode is a jewel in the roughLode is a jewel in the roughLode is a jewel in the roughLode is a jewel in the rough

Device: Onyx Boox M92 White, Max Carta
Quote:
Originally Posted by Beryll Snyder View Post
This simply shows your lack of logical thinking. Does one fast response eclipse the bad experience other users had? Or is your experince more valuable than that of others?

And on top of that: does it surprise you that a shop ships their products fast?
more important seems to me their behaviour AFTER the deal is done.
I see that I could have made it clearer: it's about 2 different web-shops: I had left a message on the website of the shop someone complained of here. I informed them that they were getting a bad name on this forum, gave the link to this thread, and -based on the complained- suggested they improve their customer service.
And you are right, that I got a fast reply does not prove that everyone does. But they answered me quickly.

The other web-shop is Booxtor's, and from them I received the email that my order was shipped.

Last edited by Lode; 01-23-2012 at 01:21 PM.
Lode is offline   Reply With Quote