View Single Post
Old 11-28-2011, 08:55 AM   #47
ficbot
Wizard
ficbot ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ficbot ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ficbot ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ficbot ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ficbot ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ficbot ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ficbot ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ficbot ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ficbot ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ficbot ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ficbot ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Paperwhite/iOS Kindle App
I am about 10% in, and I must be the lone dissenter here that just isn't grabbed I think I am too young for this book and just don't know enough about the time period. It seemed weird to me that out of all the thoughts he could have after learning about the time portal, the very first one was 'I could go back and prevent the JFK assassination.' I think it's an interesting concept, but I think I don't know enough about that time to really appreciate this book.
ficbot is offline   Reply With Quote