View Single Post
Old 11-18-2011, 09:24 PM   #10
Marcy
Guru
Marcy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Marcy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Marcy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Marcy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Marcy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Marcy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Marcy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Marcy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Marcy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Marcy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Marcy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Libra2
Quote:
Originally Posted by KoboJW View Post
Pokee - where are you leaving your Vox when it is off? Is it in a cover? We are finding that the device is fairly easy to accidentally turn on because of how little effort is required to activate the power switch (eg - some are turning on while in the original box in transit from the factory). We are looking at increasing the hold time to power on. If you are keeping your Vox in somewhere where the power button could accidentally be activated, this may be what you are experiencing.

Marcy - please confirm that your wifi settings are such that wifi is turned off while sleeping. If they are not set this way, then the battery will drain quite quickly.

INQ apps are Facebook widgets that bring elements of your Facebook experienvce to your homescreen.

James
I have my WiFi off. It's the first thing I did when I noticed the abyssmal battery life. The Kobo is so slow for browsing it wasn't worth keeping it on.
Marcy is offline   Reply With Quote