View Single Post
Old 04-07-2011, 08:21 PM   #9
smallhagrid
Hillbilly
smallhagrid substituted for the Southern Oracle when it was on vacation.smallhagrid substituted for the Southern Oracle when it was on vacation.smallhagrid substituted for the Southern Oracle when it was on vacation.smallhagrid substituted for the Southern Oracle when it was on vacation.smallhagrid substituted for the Southern Oracle when it was on vacation.smallhagrid substituted for the Southern Oracle when it was on vacation.smallhagrid substituted for the Southern Oracle when it was on vacation.smallhagrid substituted for the Southern Oracle when it was on vacation.smallhagrid substituted for the Southern Oracle when it was on vacation.smallhagrid substituted for the Southern Oracle when it was on vacation.smallhagrid substituted for the Southern Oracle when it was on vacation.

Device: EZReader
Lightbulb Ooof.

Ken, thanks again, and:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ken Maltby View Post
In other words you don't wish to try "again"? I guess you have never tried something for the umpteenth time and suddenly had it work, even though you could swear that you had done it exactly the same as before. You also seem sure that the procedures that I
would ask you to perform, are the same and in the same order as those you have already tried. Well; it's up to you. If you want to give it a try make sure that it is fully charged up, and let me know you are ready. If not, good luck finding someone else with a magic cure, that will work.
I can only add these things in response:
1) I am a very long time technician; procedure and technique are in my nature by now.
B) The JB will NOT even reveal it's current FW version, as I said.
Q) The poor, nutty JB ate my time wholesale already - very, very, VERY carefully doing...re-doing...and RE-DOING the same procedures in slightly altered manners.
Z) I respectfully submit for your consideration, a quote:
"Insanity: doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results."
--Albert Einstein

You are poking me to do repeats, but also saying I'll simply have more re-doing and you have not at all related to anything I've shared -except- to say I should allow you to direct me - which comes across as if to say that you know more than Ectaco (probably) and all the other folks here who tried to help in previous attempts (strikes me as doubtful.).

Have you read what I posted above...all of it ?
Did you look at the threads containing the adventures from before which I've also posted here ?
If so, I'd expect you'd have some insights to share rather than just 'follow me, papoose, and all will be well !'.

Thanks, and Best Wishes.
smallhagrid is offline   Reply With Quote