View Single Post
Old 03-12-2011, 10:32 PM   #11
DoctorOhh
US Navy, Retired
DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Icarus Illumina XL HD, Nexus 7
Quote:
Originally Posted by Algiedi View Post
Well I took a quick look at Sigil and it's definitely not going to work for me, if only because it doesn't match my usual workflow at all. I've taken the habit of using Notepad++ to edit the file (<3 RegEx) together with a somewhat generic css I reuse in every file, and sometimes Kompozer to finetune the css when I wanna tweak indents or margins a bit (although it tends to lag like a b***h on the bigger files).
I'm not a big ebook creator or editor, but Sigil will allow you, in code view, to search and replace using RegEx on the entire book. It will also let you edit the css file as you see fit, even dropping in an entirely new structure if you want. Plus it has a TOC editor that automatically creates a proper TOC from <h> tags.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Algiedi View Post
So I don't think that Sigil would fit into this :P
Sigil might not work for you but it is more flexible and powerful than a first glance might reveal.
DoctorOhh is offline   Reply With Quote