View Single Post
Old 01-28-2011, 10:19 PM   #9
Wordeater
Connoisseur
Wordeater can load mercury with a pitchforkWordeater can load mercury with a pitchforkWordeater can load mercury with a pitchforkWordeater can load mercury with a pitchforkWordeater can load mercury with a pitchforkWordeater can load mercury with a pitchforkWordeater can load mercury with a pitchforkWordeater can load mercury with a pitchforkWordeater can load mercury with a pitchforkWordeater can load mercury with a pitchforkWordeater can load mercury with a pitchfork

Device: Sony PRS-650
Good choice

Good choice. The display on the 350 is tremendous.
Myself, I went for the 650 for more text per page, and it's display is great too. Only in a side by side comparison do you realize the 350's higher DPI.
There are no flies on the 650 display, IMO.
I have NO regrets about getting the 650, and looked at everything out there, including the 950. (I did like viewing two pages in landscape on the 950, but just didn't want it's larger size. My 2nd choice was the 350, BTW)
Got my 650 from Sonystyle US and had it shipped to a friend's home in Oregon and picked it up there. They have the 650 in stock at SS.....or at least they did when I was down in OR.
Picked up a black Saddleback leather sleeve and a Decalgirl skin while I was at it. (Skin since removed)

I know you will love your 350. Enjoy.

WE
Wordeater is offline   Reply With Quote