View Single Post
Old 08-10-2017, 11:03 AM   #951
coplate
Guru
coplate ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.coplate ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.coplate ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.coplate ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.coplate ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.coplate ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.coplate ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.coplate ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.coplate ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.coplate ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.coplate ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: prs-505, Kindle Keyboard 3g, PW3
Quote:
Originally Posted by Wingsnail View Post
Thank you coplate, the KPVbooklet is working just fine now. Unfortunatly it seems there's still something wrong to run Koreader.

Before I installed the KPVbooklet_mangamodel, I could see koreader's menu in KUAL but was not able to launch it (neither by trying "start the filemanager" nor "start the filemanager (no framework)"), It just went back to the home screen with screen flashing a couple of times. And after the kpvbooklet_mangamodel was installed, the samething happen when I click the epub files in my library. The koreader itself just can't be launched in my device.

Do you have any point of view about that?
No, since I have never used KOReader before, I don't know how that works, or how to get any log files that might show what happened.

There does appear to be a file that uses the device ID in KOReader itself.
https://github.com/koreader/koreader...libkohelper.sh

That may need to be updated to support your kindle. Look at line 59 of that github page.
You kindle is either G09 0LK ( black ) or G09 0LL( white )

Also this file has the same reference
https://github.com/koreader/koreader...dle/device.lua

Look at line 579 of this one.

You should be able to find those files on your kindle when you plug in usb, and add your Manga model to those two lists.

I don't know if it will help, but it shouldn't hurt :-)
coplate is offline   Reply With Quote