View Single Post
Old 06-13-2013, 09:01 AM   #68
davidfor
Grand Sorcerer
davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo:Touch,Glo, AuraH2O, GloHD,AuraONE, ClaraHD, Libra H2O; tolinoepos
Quote:
Originally Posted by eXistenZ View Post
Hi davidfor

I made some further test, Calibre crashed every time I select any of the function in the menu, the crash happens just a second after the window of the selected option appears, I select About Plugin, the info window appears an in a second Calibre shuts down (the same for every function).

BUT

I noticed that if the Glo is not connected, I can open the About Plugin, the Customization window and the help (the only selectables) without any crash.

As soon as I can take it, I will try connecting my wife's Glo(2.5.2), if it will work, I'll try an hard reset on mine.

Edit: I tried also the Beta2 an nothing is changed
So the help, about and customisation work when the device is not connected but don't when the device is connected? What about the two database options? They don't start in the same way as the other options.

In any case, looking a little more at what Kovid suggested, and the hint that the dialogs display before crashing, here is another beta to try.
Attached Files
File Type: zip KoboUtilities-1.1.0-beta3.zip (97.3 KB, 787 views)
davidfor is offline   Reply With Quote