View Single Post
Old 05-19-2012, 10:06 PM   #11
JimmXinu
Plugin Developer
JimmXinu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JimmXinu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JimmXinu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JimmXinu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JimmXinu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JimmXinu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JimmXinu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JimmXinu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JimmXinu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JimmXinu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JimmXinu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Paperwhite(10th)
@jackie_w - Thanks for testing--hopefully it continues to work for you.

As for the opf & ncx, they're being created completely anew, not copied and modified. While working on earlier projects, I found that trying to pretty print those files from my constructed DOM caused problems with excess whitespace in the text data, like ToC entries. At the time, I didn't judge it important enough to put more effort into.
JimmXinu is offline   Reply With Quote