View Single Post
Old 03-07-2022, 11:18 AM   #128
Leseratte_10
Groupie
Leseratte_10 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Leseratte_10 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Leseratte_10 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Leseratte_10 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Leseratte_10 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Leseratte_10 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Leseratte_10 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Leseratte_10 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Leseratte_10 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Leseratte_10 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Leseratte_10 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: PB Era, PB InkPad 3 Pro
Quote:
Originally Posted by Penny_Dreadful View Post
This plug-in is so useful. Can we get a toolbar icon for the return feature? I use it a fair bit and having an easier way to get there would be great. Thanks Leseratte_10.
Whoops, I seem to have missed that post.

I'm not sure how easy that would be. I did look into that a while ago (with the intention of just allowing to right-click on a book to return it through the context menu) but it looks like FileTypePlugins are not allowed to have menu items so I would need to write a combined plugin including one FileTypePlugin and one InterfacePlugin; so I would first need to look into how that all works.

I'll add it to my to-do list, but before I tackle that, I want to finish the Python2 support (Calibre < 5) which I started working on in January - unfortunately I didn't have much time for this plugin in the last two months, but I'm hoping that that'll change soon.
Leseratte_10 is offline   Reply With Quote