View Single Post
Old 10-27-2018, 02:12 PM   #4
crane3
Fanatic
crane3 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.crane3 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.crane3 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.crane3 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.crane3 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.crane3 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.crane3 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.crane3 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.crane3 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.crane3 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.crane3 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Fire hdx 8.9, Tab S2, Tab S5e, Aura ONE
I have about 700+ books on the SD card which are managed by Calibre Companion; also have light novels on the SD card in a separate directory not managed by CC. Moon+Reader Pro has no problem reading the books directly or having CC sending the path location to MR for reading the book.

Note I also deleted all the books that came with the Mars as I do not have any children around & prefer a clean screen. The book removals also helped MR in not having ghosting (or less?) which occurred after the firmware was updated to use Play store as somehow the recently used books in the home screen interfered with my setup.
crane3 is offline   Reply With Quote