Thread: New firmware
View Single Post
Old 03-15-2010, 10:19 PM   #62
fjtorres
Grand Sorcerer
fjtorres ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.fjtorres ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.fjtorres ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.fjtorres ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.fjtorres ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.fjtorres ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.fjtorres ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.fjtorres ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.fjtorres ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.fjtorres ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.fjtorres ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: T100TA,PW2,PRS-T1,KT,FireHD 8.9,K2, PB360,BeBook One,Axim51v,TC1000
I installed the new firmware. No problems. Since I rarely use adobeviewer (not if I can help it) the new zoom levels don't really do much for me. The only new feature I do use is the double-click keymap option on the power button. Now, I can single-click it for the Last-10-read list, double click to lock (which won't accidentally unlock in my pocket), and long-press to shut down. Great. But in checking the keymapping options, I noticed a new one.

Question: What does profile do? I mapped it and tried using it and it seems to do nothing obvious in the main menu, the bookshelf, or inside FBReader or adobe viewer. Am I missing something?
fjtorres is offline   Reply With Quote