View Single Post
Old 01-04-2018, 06:08 PM   #303
davidfor
Grand Sorcerer
davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo:Touch,Glo, AuraH2O, GloHD,AuraONE, ClaraHD, Libra H2O; tolinoepos
Quote:
Originally Posted by Terisa de morgan View Post
The problem is how you define the language. You have to use the ISO 639-2 code (Spa for Spanish, Eng for English) instead of the label. In that way it works fine. So, the only problem is that the plugin discard a field that it doesn't know how to translate.

---

El problema es cómo defines el idioma. Tienes que usar el código ISO 639-2 (Spa para español, Eng para inglés) en lugar de la etiqueta. Así va bien. Por tanto, el único problema es que el plugin descarta un campo que no sabe cómo traducir.
My notes when I released the language supporting version included the names as well as the code. But, it's likely that the names are simple versions without any accented characters, effectively longer codes rather than the names. It could just be that I am mishandling the input and normalizing it or something might fix it.

@marm2017: Can you post or PM the CSV file so that I can test it. I can't promise to fix this, but, I'll have a look.
davidfor is offline   Reply With Quote