View Single Post
Old 08-29-2017, 12:55 PM   #28
rkomar
Wizard
rkomar ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rkomar ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rkomar ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rkomar ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rkomar ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rkomar ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rkomar ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rkomar ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rkomar ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rkomar ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rkomar ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: PRS-505, PB 902, PRS-T1, PB 623, PB 840, PB 633
The SDK toolchain is for x86 linux only, so I don't think it will work on the pi. The makefile in the remoteink client code is also for Sergey Vlasov's old SDK, not PocketBook's new SDK for recent devices. So, that makes it doubly hard for you to build it. I happened to hack an x86_64 version of Sergey's SDK for myself based on SDK_481, but again, that won't work on the pi. I'll see if I can build remoteink myself, and let you know how that goes in about a day.

[Edit] Okay, I added the SetPanelType(0); statement to the EVT_INIT block of code, and it no longer messes up the area where the bar usually goes. I've attached a version of that client build for the latest devices. If it works well for you, we should pass on the fix to the author of the application.
Attached Files
File Type: gz remoteink.app.gz (8.8 KB, 363 views)

Last edited by rkomar; 08-31-2017 at 09:33 PM. Reason: Adding client application
rkomar is offline   Reply With Quote