View Single Post
Old 05-14-2014, 06:48 PM   #11
carpetmojo
Wizard
carpetmojo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.carpetmojo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.carpetmojo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.carpetmojo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.carpetmojo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.carpetmojo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.carpetmojo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.carpetmojo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.carpetmojo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.carpetmojo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.carpetmojo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony- T3, PRS650, 350, T1/2/3, Paperwhite, Fire 8.9,Samsung Tab S 10.5
Cool No Fears.....Go, Go, M/Read, Alf and Kovad !

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ripplinger View Post
Many of us liberate our books from the evil DRM so that we're free to shop at any bookstore we want for the best selection and best pricing. Then convert even Amazon's Kindle books into epub and side-load them to our reader. That way you're never dependent on a store being around forever to keep your purchased books available. You can store them safely on your hard drives to make sure they're available to you always, even if the ebook store is closed.

1) Calibre....................

then............................

2) Apprentice Alf ......... wot a star the lad is

Job done

I have had more Sony readers than you can shake a stick at, and only got a total of 3 books from the Sony store, or their "approved" sources ...... in my very early days, that was, before I discovered MR and all its wonders ! .................
carpetmojo is offline   Reply With Quote