View Single Post
Old 06-30-2013, 03:50 PM   #5
giorgio130
Time Waster
giorgio130 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.giorgio130 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.giorgio130 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.giorgio130 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.giorgio130 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.giorgio130 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.giorgio130 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.giorgio130 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.giorgio130 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.giorgio130 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.giorgio130 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Glo and Aura HD
@chrox, nice, I didn't notice that! I'll try to add the functionality as soon as I can...
@JonnyXDA, currently kobo support is to be chosen at compile time, and no "kobo nightly" is currently being built. However it could be asked...
@cgm999, that could be an issue coming from the firmware 2.6.1. I still didn't test the build under that. I'll do it later and report. In the mean time, if someone is still running 2.5.x on his Aura, I'd like to hear some testing results
giorgio130 is offline   Reply With Quote