View Single Post
Old 06-20-2013, 01:40 PM   #36164
Rumpelteazer
Grand Sorcerer
Rumpelteazer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rumpelteazer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rumpelteazer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rumpelteazer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rumpelteazer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rumpelteazer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rumpelteazer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rumpelteazer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rumpelteazer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rumpelteazer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rumpelteazer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Paperwhite Signature Edition
Quote:
Originally Posted by ProfCrash View Post
That is nice of him. Maybe you can help your Dad total up the cost of cleaning up, buying new stock, and being closed and compare it to the insurance rates?

Eating lunch right now.
I will, eventually. At the moment he still thinks that most of our stock can be cleaned, I'm not so sure. Hopefully when he's forced to really start throwing away stock he'll start to realize that insurance is the way to go.

I'm looking forward to the weekend. Because start extra early now I'll be done at 3pm on Saturday. I'm house sitting for friends again Saturday and Sunday so I can take a quick shower before I go, drop my stuff off, get groceries and then relax until Sunday afternoon. Reading, taking a nice long shower, watching tv and cuddling the dog.
Rumpelteazer is offline   Reply With Quote