View Single Post
Old 01-15-2013, 12:47 PM   #4
DiapDealer
Grand Sorcerer
DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Nexus 7, Kindle Fire HD
I don't know if the "start" attribute is part of the spec or not. I doubt it if Flightcrew barks at it. Even if it's solidly part of the spec, I know support for it in various apps/devices is extremely flaky at best.

I just know that lists (ol, ul) themselves (all but the most simplistic) are generally best avoided altogether if an all-purpose, "looks the same in/on all apps/devices" ebook is important to you.
DiapDealer is offline   Reply With Quote