View Single Post
Old 10-12-2012, 07:54 PM   #11
knc1
Going Viral
knc1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.knc1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.knc1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.knc1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.knc1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.knc1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.knc1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.knc1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.knc1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.knc1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.knc1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: No K1, PW2, KV, KOA
Quote:
Originally Posted by geekmaster View Post
Despite all the whining and complaining in that forum, it is still far better than an external LED book light. What do they expect? Now the devs need these if we are to support them, for a testing platform. Who here in the Dev Corner actually READS BOOKS on their kindles?
Did somebody write a Hack that allows these devices to display a book?
I must have missed that one.

Maybe I should turn mine over (display side up) rather than staring at the parts exposed by the removed backside.
knc1 is offline   Reply With Quote