Thread: Folder support
View Single Post
Old 02-17-2011, 05:38 AM   #1
Enkidu of Abydos
Master of Disaster
Enkidu of Abydos makes transoceanic flights without the assistance of an airplaneEnkidu of Abydos makes transoceanic flights without the assistance of an airplaneEnkidu of Abydos makes transoceanic flights without the assistance of an airplaneEnkidu of Abydos makes transoceanic flights without the assistance of an airplaneEnkidu of Abydos makes transoceanic flights without the assistance of an airplaneEnkidu of Abydos makes transoceanic flights without the assistance of an airplaneEnkidu of Abydos makes transoceanic flights without the assistance of an airplaneEnkidu of Abydos makes transoceanic flights without the assistance of an airplaneEnkidu of Abydos makes transoceanic flights without the assistance of an airplaneEnkidu of Abydos makes transoceanic flights without the assistance of an airplaneEnkidu of Abydos makes transoceanic flights without the assistance of an airplane

Device: Sony Reader PRS-505
Folder support

I saw somewhere something about some alternate third-party UI / firmware for the PRS-505 which gave it lots of additional features including folder support (the only additional feature I care about).
Does something like that exist for the PRS-950 and if so is it dependable / bug-free / safe, is it customizeable (because I only need folder support and nothing else) and does it support a multi-level (hierarchical) folder structure ?
Enkidu of Abydos is offline   Reply With Quote