View Single Post
Old 09-17-2017, 08:48 PM   #972
davidfor
Grand Sorcerer
davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo:Touch,Glo, AuraH2O, GloHD,AuraONE, ClaraHD, Libra H2O; tolinoepos
Quote:
Originally Posted by icallaci View Post
I see "goodreads" on the left side, under "Identifiers," where Authors, Languages, Series, Formats, Publisher, etc. are listed. When I click on "goodreads" to show which books are using that identifier, I get an empty list. I've done a full-text search of the books in the library (it's my working library, so it currently holds just six books), and no books have the word "goodreads" anywhere in them.
Something about the way you state that makes me wonder of this is actually an identifier. In the tag browser you have "Identifiers" with the number of books that have an identifier. Then you expand the identifiers and it shows "goodreads" under that. Or is "goodreads" separate category at the same level as "Identifiers", "Authors" and the others?

In either case, the tag browser should show how many books are in that category or have that identifier. Is this zero?

But, no matter what, this plugin has no direct impact on the tag browser entries. It can set books to have the goodreads identifier, and that should show up as an identifier with a count in the tag browser, but, other than the button or menu, the plugin makes no changes to the interface.

The only other thing I can think of is that there is a problem with the library. Running the library maintenance functions might show something.
davidfor is offline   Reply With Quote