View Single Post
Old 09-15-2013, 01:50 PM   #25
MiniMouse
Groupie
MiniMouse ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MiniMouse ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MiniMouse ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MiniMouse ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MiniMouse ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MiniMouse ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MiniMouse ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MiniMouse ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MiniMouse ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MiniMouse ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MiniMouse ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Location: Well, there will always be a big time delay because I'm not living in the US! And there could be some communication difficulties too because I'm not a native speaker!
Device: Sony PRS-T3S
More new own covers

Made a little foto tour with my husband today and took pictures of textures and other stuff AND tested them in combination and with different filters in pixlr.

You want to know from what? I tell you:
my leather jacket
concrete (two different kinds)
park bench with peeling off color
shale
colored paper

THEY LOOK SOOOO COOOL I had to show you.
They are without ornaments but I think they don't need them anyway. The first one looks like an really, really antique book, don't you think?
The last one looks more like a paper book cover but there is leather in it too.

These (again) are all my OWN pictures. Nothing taken from anything!!! AND (again) feel free to use.

MiniMouse
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	Leather Cover 6.jpg
Views:	1432
Size:	155.9 KB
ID:	111323   Click image for larger version

Name:	Leather Cover 7.jpg
Views:	1452
Size:	160.4 KB
ID:	111324   Click image for larger version

Name:	Leather Cover 8.jpg
Views:	1448
Size:	125.2 KB
ID:	111325   Click image for larger version

Name:	Leather Cover 9.jpg
Views:	1534
Size:	206.3 KB
ID:	111329  
Attached Files
File Type: zip Leather Cover 6.zip (6.30 MB, 1501 views)
File Type: zip Leather Cover 7.zip (6.49 MB, 1484 views)
File Type: zip Leather Cover 8.zip (4.92 MB, 1481 views)
File Type: zip Leather Cover 9.zip (8.25 MB, 1522 views)
MiniMouse is offline   Reply With Quote