View Single Post
Old 09-13-2013, 04:41 AM   #16
MiniMouse
Groupie
MiniMouse ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MiniMouse ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MiniMouse ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MiniMouse ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MiniMouse ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MiniMouse ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MiniMouse ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MiniMouse ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MiniMouse ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MiniMouse ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MiniMouse ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Location: Well, there will always be a big time delay because I'm not living in the US! And there could be some communication difficulties too because I'm not a native speaker!
Device: Sony PRS-T3S
Quote:
Originally Posted by grannyGrumpy View Post
Ah, the Linen ones I really like!

I get text from Project Gutenberg (www.gutenberg.org/) which are in good shape, but no italics or diacritics for non-English languages, and their illustrations are sort of ok, but really compressed. I also get booksfrom the Internet Archive (www.archive.org) which has lots of scans of public domain and Creative Commons books, but the text is in terrible shape. Internet archive often has scans of first editions, so I can get the original illustrations from there. (the illustrations usually need lots of work).

Illustrations that are in public domain or Creative Commons are allowed to be re-worked and re-distributed.

I'm looking forward to more covers from you.
I will check out these sides and see what I can come up with
MiniMouse is offline   Reply With Quote