View Single Post
Old 05-08-2010, 02:10 PM   #1
slainte
Zealot
slainte ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.slainte ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.slainte ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.slainte ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.slainte ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.slainte ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.slainte ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.slainte ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.slainte ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.slainte ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.slainte ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: none
problem with sony 505 or not - unsure

I have used calibre very sucessafully so far with the reader. However at present I am having problems with a couple of books I have converted to epub. I have version 0.6.45. They read ok until the mid section and then the reader starts itself up again and goes back to menu and the reader does not even remember that it is the last book. Would anyone know what the problem is? it is a sony reader 505. Not sure if it is format or reader and it has happened on a couple of books. Any advice appreciated
slainte is offline   Reply With Quote