Thread: Seriousness Writing a blog
View Single Post
Old 02-28-2010, 07:26 AM   #1
Logseman
Orisa
Logseman ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Logseman ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Logseman ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Logseman ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Logseman ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Logseman ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Logseman ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Logseman ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Logseman ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Logseman ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Logseman ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Onyx Poke 5
Question Writing a blog

I've given some thought to the idea of going back to writing a blog lately. However, due to the failure of my various previous enterprises, which have been, in chronological order: a "whatever-crosses-your-head" blog, another one where I tried to post my short stories and plot stubs, an anime review blog and, lastly, a blog where I translated English articles from an Economics page, I'm a bit confused about what I should write about. Or if I should do it anyways.

I'm well aware that blogs must have a topic, and that you must update them regularly in order for them to be interesting and read (which is, indeed, my objective, as I believe I have something to say in the first place). In the first month it doesn't take effort to do so, but once the hype has passed, it makes you feel lazy.

Any tips on topics, how to overcome the end-of-hype syndrome, and any idea would be most welcome.

Logseman is offline   Reply With Quote