View Single Post
Old 06-28-2004, 02:54 PM   #1
derekweb
Groupie
derekweb could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.derekweb could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.derekweb could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.derekweb could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.derekweb could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.derekweb could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.derekweb could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.derekweb could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.derekweb could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.derekweb could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.derekweb could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.

Device: Palm Treo 700p & iPaq hx2755
Just a thought on recategorization ...

Organizational thought.

I was just browsing (being new, I don't know how much weight you'd want to give my suggestion), and it occurs to me that in your top most category, you have Webclipping software and a Hardware section all bundled together.

I would recommend instead to make another section dedicated to hardware type issues, leave that original sections for Webclipping software and related type software and such issues, and I love the fact you have a section on eBooks.

Just a thought. I just don't see a lot of relevance between the little hardware forum section and all of the webclipping sections it's bundled with.

Thanks for listening.
derekweb is offline   Reply With Quote