View Single Post
Old 02-07-2010, 04:49 PM   #14
porkupan
Fanatic
porkupan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.porkupan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.porkupan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.porkupan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.porkupan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.porkupan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.porkupan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.porkupan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.porkupan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.porkupan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.porkupan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony Reader
Quote:
Originally Posted by iranvest View Post
i have tried cygwin and cramfs but didnt work for me.i tested anothere site commands and was not use full to.you can see here
Well, if you can't figure out how to use CRAMFS tools, I am pretty sure you shouldn't be messing with firmware. Sorry, but some things people are supposed to figure out on their own. I don't know what exactly "doesn't work" for you, but until you figure out how to make it work for you, you should probably stop thinking about making your own mods.

I can take your fonts, put them in the image, and give the image to you. It would probably take a few minutes of my time to make an image. But if something goes wrong, and the image doesn't work, or your reader is bricked or whatever, you are going to blame me for screwing it up. So, I would ask you to please try and figure out your own way.

You can ask questions, as long as they are not too general. CRAMFS doesn't work - that's way too general.
porkupan is offline   Reply With Quote