View Single Post
Old 12-28-2009, 04:30 PM   #10
desertgrandma
Enjoying the show....
desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: A K1, Kindle Paperwhite, an Ipod, IPad2, Iphone, an Ipad Mini & macAir
So far, with the exception of the Sony ebook library download software problems, things seem to have calmed down a bit.

Is Sony's customer service really closed until the 2nd of January? Did I read that correctly?

I still remember the help and welcome I got here as a newbie, and so try to "pass it on".

Kindle owners are lucky.....there are videos, and lots of info on their kindle site, starting with the very basics, a starter guide downloaded onto the reader, and a paper version as well

If that fails......there is direct customer to Kindle rep lines, and they'll even call you back.

And then there are the experts here.......
desertgrandma is offline   Reply With Quote