View Single Post
Old 12-28-2009, 05:23 AM   #1
neilmarr
neilmarr
neilmarr ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.neilmarr ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.neilmarr ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.neilmarr ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.neilmarr ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.neilmarr ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.neilmarr ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.neilmarr ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.neilmarr ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.neilmarr ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.neilmarr ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: sony
Bumper crop of Christmas Newbies?

I wasn't a member here in 2008, so I can't compare this Christmas with last ... but it seems to me that there's been a huge influx of newcomers over the past week. If new membership here is at all representative of a general ereading trend, I think we should be encouraged by what appears to be a watershed Noel. And it's great to see the new company at MR. Best wishes. Neil
neilmarr is offline   Reply With Quote