Thread: iLiad Chinese IME?
View Single Post
Old 10-29-2009, 09:34 AM   #1
hansel
JSR FFD2
hansel can extract oil from cheesehansel can extract oil from cheesehansel can extract oil from cheesehansel can extract oil from cheesehansel can extract oil from cheesehansel can extract oil from cheesehansel can extract oil from cheesehansel can extract oil from cheese

Device: iliad
Chinese IME?

Quote:
Originally Posted by ericshliao View Post
I just found that the translation table used by GCIN are all utf-8 format. It's easy to read. The attached "phone.zip" is the table of Zhuying IME used by GCIN. Each line is a translation of a glyph. The first part of a line is the combination of key(or keys) . The second part is the target glyph. There are two "space" between them. If you have Chinese font installed in your system, you can view the file without any problem.
When you read the file, the lines after "%keyname begin" are the buttons on keyboard and their respective basic symbols used by the IME, and the lines after "%chardef begin" are translation of each glyph.
I'm trying to evaluate if I could do Chinese input for MiniPad...

= I'm not sure if I understand the file attached to the referenced post: there ar lots of glyphs that have the same key combination?!?

Code:
1up 彬
1up 檳
1up 儐
1up 斌
1up 繽
1up 豳
1up 瀕
= How does one remember those key combinations? Is ther any form of visual feedback (wich would be ugly on the slow Iliad display)
hansel is offline   Reply With Quote