View Single Post
Old 08-13-2009, 12:13 AM   #6
MerLock
Evangelist
MerLock ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MerLock ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MerLock ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MerLock ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MerLock ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MerLock ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MerLock ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MerLock ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MerLock ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MerLock ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MerLock ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: none
I wonder if they will allow people who've bought from their store to re-download them in ePUB for free once the format becomes available.

I think Sony is making another smart move. It's a way to grow their bookstore and make money since perhaps the number of people who are buying from their bookstore are few since it's only limited to those who own Sony devices. If this is true, someone at Sony is thinking outside the box. Now if only they could offer better price matching on books that are not on the best sellers list.

I'm seriously surprised that Amazon and B&N haven't done this to begin with since they are #1 a book selling company. Well Amazon sells other things as well but you get the idea.
MerLock is offline   Reply With Quote