View Single Post
Old 01-29-2009, 11:28 AM   #4
RickyMaveety
Holy S**T!!!
RickyMaveety lived happily ever after.RickyMaveety lived happily ever after.RickyMaveety lived happily ever after.RickyMaveety lived happily ever after.RickyMaveety lived happily ever after.RickyMaveety lived happily ever after.RickyMaveety lived happily ever after.RickyMaveety lived happily ever after.RickyMaveety lived happily ever after.RickyMaveety lived happily ever after.RickyMaveety lived happily ever after.

Device: Kindle and iPad
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fledchen View Post
I just purchased, for USD$8.99 (plus sales tax) a zippered travel case for my 505. It's supposed to hold one of those spiral-bound planners, but the 505 in its soft cover fits in there nicely. There's also a zippered pocket that I plan on using for SD cards. It's not super-high impact, but it offers more protection than the soft case included with the 505, and I believe that the memo pad inside the case will provide a good deal of protection for the screen as long as I remember to face it the right way.

The UPC is 0-38576-58696-3
I'm guessing that the manufacturer's model number is 80PJ10-00 SAP# 576286
The packaging indicates that it comes in black and red, but Office Max only had the red ones in stock.
I use the At-A-Glance Business Jacket covers for my Pulse Pen materials (larger size, however, 9x11). Those are great products, and they wear really well.
RickyMaveety is offline   Reply With Quote