View Single Post
Old 03-24-2014, 07:29 PM   #8
Little.Egret
Wizard
Little.Egret ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Little.Egret ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Little.Egret ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Little.Egret ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Little.Egret ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Little.Egret ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Little.Egret ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Little.Egret ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Little.Egret ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Little.Egret ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Little.Egret ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Keyboard 3G, Kindle Fire 2, NOOK ST, Kindle HDX, Fire 7"
Quote:
Originally Posted by elcreative View Post
The obscene bit is rather more that Amazon etc are using Luxembourg to "do all their business" and pay cheap tax rates as opposed to paying the tax rates of the countries where their business is actually done...
Amazon passed on all the tax savings so will I be 'obscene' if I buy my books from Baen or Smashwords in 2015 ?
Little.Egret is offline   Reply With Quote